Tuesday 3 April 2012

Swaying to the music!!

Morning from snowy Aberdeenshire.  A white out here late afternoon yesterday, Took this piccy late last night.when I should of been all tucked up cosy in my bed! Won't be venturing very far today so a fine excuse to craft



 My card today I had a couple of challenges in mind. First on the list was to have another bash at Less is More, there's something about this challenge that always draws me to having a go now and then. Still to achieve getting it right....is this the week! I see I've squeezed in a punched daisy so maybe not lol.  I'm not a less is more kinda person but I love looking at those that do it so well.
  My second challenge is the Saturday Pennyblack challenge.which is a Sing-a-long week. Haven't used a music style image, instead I was  inspired by Dolly Pardon's Wildflowers song and inked up  Daisy Fields. 

                                                       


 Hero Arts Graph background inked with TH Shabby Shutters then embossed with clear powder. Stamped PB Daisy Fields with TH Victorian Velvet and Peeled Paint. Sentiment Hero Arts - thoughtful messages and finished with punched daisy inked with TH Tattered Rose.


 Lucky Dip Photo Inspiration - http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.com/

 Sing a long/ Dolly Pardon/ Wildflowers - http://pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com/

Anything but Rectangle - http://kaboodledoodles.blogspot.com/

Anything Goes - http://anythingchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

bye for now






 x

23 comments:

Doreen said...

A fabulous card Carol,love the stamp.xxx

Carol said...

Very pretty card Carol. No snow down here , it's just cold wet and miserable! Carol x

Aud said...

Really nice Carol, clean and simple but bonny ! Not happy with this snow idea, didnt venture to my sisters today so gutted as i was going to letham craft shop so stuck at home and crafting it was either that or housework !! guess what I chose to do. Aud x

Robyn said...

Thanks for inspiring me! I know which set to use now! That snow is AMAZING!! (not too much of it in Australia!!)

Jackie said...

Lovely card Carol, and beautiful photograph. I can say that because we haven't had snow down here in Derbyshire, yet! :o)
Jackie xx

cheryl said...

oh gosh Hun,all that snow,rrrrr glad its not here,yet anyway,
as for your card its just so so beautiful love that stamp and the layout is so soft and beautiful hugs Cherylxxxx

cheryl said...

oh Hun,thanks for playing at anything goes,too sweetie,xxxxxx

lilyf said...

Lovely card Carol - very dainty and classy. What a shock to get up to this snow - never stopped all night - granda outside making a snowman with the kids at the moment. Catch up soon.

Unknown said...

Such a pretty card Carol. Can't believe that snow!

Lorraine said...

Hi Carol, what a lovely card - very pretty. We haven't got any snow here yet, but it's forcast fro tomorrow. Stay warm!!
Lorraine x

Chrissie said...

It's certainly strange weather that's for sure!
Your card is terrific Carol and I think it would have been great even without the additional die cut flower.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Kat said...

Gorgeous card Carol, really elegant. Love that image.

Think you had snow before us. Not much here till yesterday evening. Bad drifts in places today even when I went to work in the afternoon.

Kat xx

coops said...

so pretty carol.gorgeous flowers and i love the cas design :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Great card and gorgeous colours Carol, gosh you have had some snow! Jo xxx

Helen in the UK said...

I'm new to LIM too and it's not always easy to get it right! Practice makes perfect though and this is great :)

Viv said...

Lovely card Carol, oh my!.... snow in April,just don't send it down south please :) Viv xx

Mandi said...

I am finding this strange weather a litlt eunnerving, have to say
Pretty card. Love the stamp in the graph. I was only lookin gat that stamp last night. The flowers panel would work great on it;s own too..it's FAB

Thank you very much
mandi
"Less is More"

Suzie's Card Den said...

I love this card, and I love the picture of snow, especially when it is not in my garden... LOL. My nephew has ME, so I know what you go through.
Thank you for the kind words on my blog.
Hugs
Suzie xx

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful card carol..you've got me singing along...great take on the challenge...thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

debby4000 said...

Love your beautiful Carol, so delicate.
Thanks for joining us at Penny Black Saturday Challenge.
luv
Debby

Pauline C said...

Stunning card Carol - i really love everything about this! Thanks for joining in this week's Penny Black Saturday Challenge
Pauline x

Emmy said...

Gorgeous card! Thank you for playing along at Kaboodle Doodles this week!

hugs 'n smiles,
Emmy

Jenny said...

Really pretty design, I love the stamp and die combination :0)
Jenny x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails