Thursday 13 June 2013

As You Like It Challenge #4

Morning everyone, been awol all week and so has my mojo, thankfully I made my card beforehand phewe!
 Today sees the start of a new challenge over at
This fortnights theme
 is 
Make something with your favourite papers
and please tell us WHY.
 By the amount I have it must be
 My Mind's Eye,
 especially the more recent ones.
 All those lovely florals.
 I also like the more boring ones as I like to put my own stamp on them and bring them to life. 



Our Sponsor this fortnight is 
where our lovely DT member Samantha works, lucky girl





I have used a sheet from the Bluebell book, 
stamped the Hero Arts' Leafy Vines',
 the fishtails and sentiment from My Mind's Eye 'Howdy Doody Baby' stamps and the Butterflies 'Dolled Up Favorite' stamps with clear embossing powder and dusted with Perfect Pearls.
 Has a lovely soft sheen to it all not that the camera helped me out here. 
 The sentiment die cut is a Nestie,
 Velvet  and Pearls from my stash.
 The button is from The Tea House Bridge. 



Challenges I would like to play along with

http://www.craftdoormagazine.com/ - Anything Goes
http://hobbyhousechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ - Anything Goes
http://bunnyzoescrafts.blogspot.co.uk/ - Wings
http://challenges4everybody.blogspot.co.uk/ - Anything Goes
http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ - In the garden
http://flutterbywednesdays.blogspot.co.uk/ - Clean & Simple!




x

16 comments:

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

This is lovely Carol xx

Sarah said...

A really beautiful card Carol and I LOVE the sentiment!! I spent loads yesterday...oops, my hand slipped and I kept on putting stuff in my basket!! lol xxx

Marie-Louise said...

Beautiful card Carol. Gorgeous paper.

Doreen said...

This is beautiful Carol.xxx

Sue said...

Such a beautiful card Carol. I love he delicate colours and wonderful sentiment
Sue xx

Brigitte said...

WOW Carol!!!! This is so elegant!!! Love the butterflies and gorgeous papers. Hugs, brigitte

brenda said...

Isn't it a relief to have one or two as back up Carol.

And a very nice on it is as well, MME are probably my fav as well although the new Graphic 45 ones are far catching up by the looks of my drawers.

Hope you are feeling better than you did and thanks for joining in at Allsorts this week.

B x

catherine said...

This looks beautiful Carol and thanks for joining my challenge over at Allsorts this week
x catherine

Unknown said...

Love the colors you used Carol! Beautiful design. Love it. Thank you for joining the TTCRD challenge and good luck.

Anonymous said...

thank you for joining us for the Hobby House first challenge
Hugs Kate xx

Sarah said...

Such a gorgeous card Carol, I love the colours and design. Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts this week for our In the Garden challenge x

pam said...

beautiful card Carol, love your colours and design.
pam

lilyf said...

Two gorgeous cards Carol. Don't think your mojo ever leaves you, it just rests.

lilyf said...

Two gorgeous cards Carol. Don't think your mojo ever leaves you, it just rests.

coops said...

so stunning carol.beautiful design and papers and I love the butterflies ;D

xx coops xx

Nikki Craft said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at The Hobby House
hugs Nikkix

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails