Thursday 14 August 2014

Hello there!


A new challenge starting
 today
 over on
 and
 this fortnight
 we would like to see you use your
 Favourite Two Embellishments 
and
 tell us Why in your link up.


Our sponsor


Have used a Crafty Sentiments image, coloured with Pro/Flexmarkers  and my minds eye papers finished off with my favourite embellishments, Butterflies and Pearls. Love them so pretty, colourful and delicate in real life and can be on my cards too as the main focal point or dotted about here and there. Pearls, they are one of  my favourite pieces of jewellery, classy.



http://carabbiemomentsofcraft.blogspot.co.uk/- Anything Goes/optional/Animals
http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/ - Anything Goes
http://avenue613.blogspot.com/ - Anything Goes/sights of Summer for me!
http://butterflyspotchallenge.blogspot.com/ - Summertime Butterflies

Happy Crafting
x

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely card hunny love all the layers and the dies you have used too, hugs me x

Carol said...

This is gorgeous Carol, such a cute image. Love your pretty paper and embellishments too. Carol x

Zw@@n said...

Gorgeous card, Carol. Great papers and image which you have coloured beautifully! Luv, Wilma

Wendy said...

So gorgeous Carol, adorable image and love your pretty butterflies and pearls
Wendy xx

Sue said...

This is beautiful Carol. I love the sweet image, gorgeous papers and fabulous detailing.
Sue xx

pam said...

Love this beautiful card carol, cute image, papers and design.
pam

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

A beautiful card Carol. Love the mat for the image and the trellis with the little butterflies is perfect for the image! Susan x

Veerle said...

Such an adorable card Carol. I love butterflies too but you had to choose only 2. So had to make a hard choise here. Lots of greetings from Veerle.

Jackie said...

Gorgeous image and card Carol, very pretty colours :o)
Jackie xx

Mrs A. said...

Sweet image and I . Like that design paper behind the trellis work. They are my kind of colours. Thankyou for fluttering by my challenge. Hugs Mrs A. (Butterfly challenge).

Laney said...

Super cute card carol!Thanks for joining in at I♥Promarkers
hugs
Laney

Mojca said...

oh you coloured her so gorgeously! hugs! Mojca

lilyf said...

So pretty Carol.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails